Working at UHY Haines Norton
Working at UHY Haines Norton is rewarding and challenging. We know that our strength comes from our people and so we strive to ensure all of our staff are happy while at work.
Our people are integral to everything we do. Our philosophy of ‘helping you prosper’ forms the basis of our talent pledge and we are committed to developing talent at all levels. We pledge to invest in our people, their skills and their future as we continue to develop our business and the way we serve our clients.
Our size and our ambitious vision enable us to attract and develop the extensive skill sets of the very best talent who are committed to serving our clients. Our exceptional team members have years of experience in specialist industries and markets dedicating themselves to using this knowledge to help clients achieve their ambitions. Our people also have a deep understanding of a number of diverse sectors ranging from education to natural resources, from mining to healthcare. It is this depth and breadth that gives us tangible and proven insight into the commercial landscapes in which our clients operate. It also allows us to apply our expertise to our clients, irrespective of their market and sector.
Living our values:
- Generous: to enrich our lives by improving the lives of those around us
- Tenacious: to make a difference through passion, perseverance and enthusiasm
- Respectful: to take the time to honestly understand the views and needs of yourself and others, and accept ownership for our actions
- Courageous: to dare to be different
Rewarding your success
We work hard, we believe in providing our clients with a first-class service, but we understand that for our people to help us achieve this they need to work in an atmosphere that encourages, and rewards success.
We are interested in you as an individual, what your interests are, and what motivates you. We aim to support all of our people throughout their careers and to help them meet their professional objectives. As a result, many of our staff have been with us for decades!
Just some of the benefits we offer our staff:
- We are committed to personal development and provide the best training; as a trainee; post-qualification and for those in support roles.
- We can offer secondments to national and overseas offices.
- You will gain exposure to national technical standards and systems.
- We offer technical support and regular updates on developments.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
We know that employing the right individuals is the key to our sustained success and our maintenance of a satisfied client base, and so we would love to hear from you if you are interested in joining us and want to find out more.
If you are interested, please send us your resume if you are an undergraduate or peruse our job vacancies. We’d love to hear from you.