Accounting for Charities Organisations in Brisbane
Make every donation count
- A business solution tailored to your charity
- No surprises – we’ll keep you up to date with our progress.
- We’re ACNC gurus
When you’re in a tightly regulated environment it’s tough to keep an eye on everything. So we’ll give you a hand. By working with our experts who know the charity sector inside and out, you not only minimise risk, but get the opportunity to focus on what’s crucial: making every donation count.
We’ll help you stay strong through the latest austerity funding environment and maximise charity benefit from limited reserves. Having a wealth of charity and not for profit clients gives us the knowledge to properly guide you. We’ll also ensure you are getting the most from your audit by making it a key business improvement tool – not a burden.
Audit and assurance services for charities in Queensland
We can provide you with a range of audit and assurance services in Brisbane, tailored 100% to your sector and your charity.
- Compliance with ACNC
- External audit
- Acquittals advice
- Governance reviews and training
- Risk management
- Designing procedures to monitor the effectiveness of controls
- Due diligence
- Systems reviews
Why charities need accountants for business improvement
Your charity may be in a position of prosperity or, like many out there, encountering financial difficulty. Either way, there’s always room for improvement so we’ll help you analyse the overall performance of your charity, identify those critical areas for business improvements and assess opportunities for growth.
Our charities specialists in Brisbane offer the following business improvement services:
- Strategic business planning
- Systems/ processes reviews
- Risk identification
- Financial health checks
- Cashflow projections
- Waste minimisation strategies
- Feasibility studies
Accountants and taxation for charities
Running your business from day to day isn’t just about the core services you provide, it’s about maintaining the numbers behind the scenes so that you can cut costs and make money. Our charity specialists can help you with the following accounts and tax services:
- Financial statement preparation
- Activity statements
- GST planning and compliance
- Corporate tax – mitigation of liabilities, impact of trading activities on charitable status, use of trading subsidiaries and property transactions
- Structuring advice