Accounting & Financial Services for Family Businesses
Get the most from your opening hours.
- Get to know the ins and outs of your business
- Help you from start-up to maturation
- Help you strategise to improve your business ‘behind the scenes’
Surviving through the ups and the downs is what every family business owner wants. When it’s in the family, you have your heart and soul in there. So how can you ensure you get the most out of your opening hours?
We can transfer you our knowledge and expertise of where family businesses go wrong and how you can go right. Not only will we leave you able to correctly steer a successful business, but we’ll help you unearth all of the problems that could potentially get in your way.
On top of this advice, we can assist you with the day-to-day running of your business – helping you with your usual accounting and tax needs – along with a range of other services tailored completely to your position.
How we’ll help your family business grow financially
We recognise the personal nature of family business and we offer a personal service to match. Our specialist will:
- Help your business grow and become established
- Introduce you to corporate governance
- Ensure you have an efficient business – ironing out all of those ‘behind the scenes’ problems
We’ll also offer family Tax advice on
- The structure of your business
- Accounting style
- Systems & procedures
- Business introductions
UHY Accounting can help family businesses with:
- Risk management and protection from family disputes, divorce or death
- Issues involving family and non-family employees
- Develop plans for growth and succession
- Developing and maintaining family business accountancy
- Family culture Tax advice
- Mentoring and training for family members